Thursday, August 2, 2007

REFUSE



i have an imaginary cloud of stress that hangs over my head nearly every single day of my life, and sometimes i like to push my cloud off of me & onto someone else. it's a lose-lose situation and those are what i hate most. happy medium, where are you? it's either great or awful. black and white when i love&want grey.if it wasn't for that i am sure summer would have been a lot better the past couple of weeks.dealing with things, it's impossible. refusing to deal.low priced movie with jess tonight :) then pudding with tyler and maybe more if he's got a door. contrary to popular belief, homo jones & i are not always hanging out.

12 comments:

diesoysuscosag16yahoocom said...

oh, i knew that.

cantoecooogicl63 said...

maybe more if he's got a door. haha.

bethalf1153yahoocom said...

i feel that way too.

cucerancer4yahoocom said...

low priced movies?! I didn't know they had those anymore

tigraljutaja said...

that movie is seriously crazy and randomjess > homo jonesand i wont deal with it; refuse.

ootslebfteart said...

Sometimes i find myself in similar situation. Don't cheer down, and everything will turn the right side to you:) Just wait for a moment..PS Guess, whose music i'm listening to? The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Stardust:))

pobremumi5946 said...

asians, batman, mountains? who knew such things could be related?refuse is probably my favorite word right now.word of the day, pee wee herman style

weisshund said...

i hate it! makesme nuts

linguatpiseolar6yahoocom said...

who the hell is this guy ^

falakouc44yahoocom said...

Me? Some kind of hallucination, kind-hearted and very polite:) All i need is any attention of the master of this beautiful diary.I've used the random search and it gave this page. Then i found out, that Kelly enjoys music of DB, but i enjoy it too, so it seemed a sign:) That's why i'm still here.If Kelly doesn't wish to see my comments, let she just say it to me, and i'll disappear in a moment..

falakouc44yahoocom said...

Me? Some kind of hallucination, kind-hearted and very polite:) All i need is any attention of the master of this beautiful diary.I've used the random search and it gave this page. Then i found out, that Kelly enjoys music of DB, but i enjoy it too, so it seemed a sign:) That's why i'm still here.If Kelly doesn't wish to see my comments, let she just say it to me, and i'll disappear in a moment..

teansnegdrrunity said...

Don't worry, be happy now. <3